Sunday, January 10, 2010

If You Eat Like This, You Will Die.

I have posted and reposted the following video, many times on many blogs and websites. Because I love it. A lot.


Tonight I repost it yet again, because as much as it cracks me up, there are people out there that would LOVE it if this was real. Tonight my wife introduced me to this website: This is Why You're Fat.

Following are a few of the REAL LIFE foods taken from the site that future cardiac patients all over the U.S. are really eating. WARNING: I mouth vomited several times while grabbing these pictures. If you want to eat ANYTHING that you see here, seek help immediately.


A burger topped with five slices of bacon, four slices of cheese, two fried eggs, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion between two grilled cheese sandwiches.


Bottom: pumpkin pie inside a spice cake, middle: apple pie inside a yellow cake, top: cherry pie inside a white cake, all surrounded by cream cheese frosting.


Chocolate Covered Bacon Maple Donut Bar



Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich
Leftover turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, corn, cranberry sauce, mac & cheese, spinich balls, puerto rican rice, brussel sprouts, pearl onions, bacon, white castle hamburgers and ravioli inside a foot long bun.



The Bodybag
Three hamburger patties, ham, salami, cappicola, pepperoni, provolone, american cheese, two eggs, french fries, coleslaw and hot sauce, on a whole loaf of italian bread.


Cheetos Coated In Strawberry Yogurt Glaze



The Scotch MegaEgg
20 hard-boiled eggs wrapped in bacon and covered in sausage meat and breading, baked whole.

I'm sorry, that's all my stomach can handle. Please visit the website I got these from if you desire more torture, or recipes.

1 comment:

Dylan Todd said...

I would definitely eat that first burger. I mean, I'd totally hate myself before, during and after eating it, but still.