Monday, December 12, 2011

I Am Seriously Considering the Following Scenario:

1. I go to a thrift store.
2. I buy a cheap black suit, white shirt, and black tie.
3. I get myself done up all nice and stuff in the new second-hand gear.
4. I wear tennis shoes with the suit.
5. I go to the gym, smile at every one, then proceed to the second floor.
6. I smile at the friendly people on the treadmills, who think, "Who is this well-dressed man?"
7. I step onto a treadmill, set it to a speed of 8, and run like a crazy person until the entire suit is soaked with sweat (about 10-15 minutes).
8. I step off of the treadmill, and produce a small hanky from my coat, which I use to wipe my brow slightly.
9. I Adjust my tie, re-tuck my shirt, then turn and calmly walk out the door.

2 comments:

Kim said...

If you do this, will you have someone follow you with a video camera so I can laugh???

Julie Marie said...

hahaha! funny! (found you through your wifes blog!!)